Content – Each class consists of the following components:
1) Questions: Our challenging questions, which are like those you see on the real exam, cover the Patrol Guide, Administrative Guide and Law, with full explanations of every choice. The questions are in an interactive digital quizzer. You will be able to print a copy of the questions and answers. You also have the option of paying extra (below) to have a printed copy of the material mailed to you.
2) Lectures: An audio lecture on the relevant Patrol Guide sections is available as downloadable MP3 files. During the course, 2 additional lectures will cover all the required law subjects, i.e., Legal Bureau Bulletins and Penal Law. We will not mail CDs because the MP3 option allows us to provide more material than can fit on 1 CD with each class.
3) Slideshow: Powerpoint presentations with audio lectures for each slide on the most important and/or difficult topics covered in that class.
4) In-Baskets: Lesson 9 covers In-Basket exercises. In-Baskets are mailed to you (not posted digitally), including step-by-step instructions that teach the KSA method of mastering this part of the test.
5) Law Handouts: Each class contains explanatory law material in addition to the questions. About midway through the course, 2 special law handouts will be posted, 1 devoted to Legal Bureau Bulletins and our comprehensive “Penal Law in a Panic.”
Live Classes - KSA will give 2 live classes in May, as follows:
Final Exam /In-Basket – Dress rehearsal for the real thing, containing 100 technical knowledge questions (AG, PG & Law), plus a separate In-Basket. The test takes 6 hours. We will go over every question in about 2 hours.
Marathon – A 9-hour comprehensive review of the most important areas of the PG, AG & Law.
Purchase the entire home study course and save $50. Purchase the live classes at the same time and save an additional $20 (Entrance price at the class is $60). See the below chart for a summary of the costs & savings.